OR HIMSS 2019 Annual Conference
DoubleTree Hilton - Holladay Ballroom
1000 NE Multnomah Street
Portland, OR 97232
Join over 200 healthcare and IT professionals from across Southwest Washington and Oregon on June 6th for the annual Oregon Chapter of HIMSS Conference.
This year’s conference will feature:
- A key note speaker addressing this year’s theme: “Embracing Disruption: Creating the Future of Health IT”
- A “State of the State” presented by Susan Otter, State Coordinator for Healthcare Information Technology, providing a look back on recent progress and setting a future vision for HIT in Oregon.
- Numerous break-out sessions on population health, informatics and risk management/security.
- New this year!!! Several “TED-like” talks and an open discussion session. Have the opportunity to network and talk about topics you care about with colleagues from organizations across the area.
- Prize drawings and a networking social
This conference continues to be a preeminent opportunity for professional development and reconnecting with colleagues. Don’t miss it!
- Who Should Attend: Health Industry IT Professionals, Security, Risk Management and Compliance Officers, Informaticists, Program/Project Directors and Managers, Data Scientists, System Analysts, CEOs, CFOs, Marketing, Patient Experience and, Operations Leaders and others interested in clinical and business technologies and services.
- Sponsorship: The conference will include an exhibitor hall and networking opportunities during check-in, breaks, lunch, and an evening reception. Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available. Please contact Rex Eads or additional sponsorship information.
- Obtain CE Hours: This event is approved for up to 7 hours in continuing education (CE) hours towards the requirements of the Certified Professional Healthcare Information Management Systems (CPHIMS) and Certified Associate in Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CAHIMS).
- Scholarships Available: The Oregon HIMSS Scholarship Program provides 32 event scholarships for a mix of health IT students, military veterans and individuals interested in career growth and professional development. To apply for an event scholarship complete the short application. For more information contact Scott Zacks.
REGISTRATION: Register today to ensure your attendance, previous conferences have sold out weeks ahead of the event.
- Registration includes lunch and a networking reception with appetizers served.
- HIMSS Member $115, Non-Member $165, Student HIMSS Member with valid ID $30, and Student Non-Member $60.
- For registration savings, verify if your organization is an affiliate member or become a member today
Thank you to our Sponsors for their generous support.