Oregon Chapter of HIMSS
Our Sponsors In Las Vegas!
The OR Chapter of HIMSS is gearing up for the HIMSS 2018 Conference March 5 – 9 in Las Vegas! Many of our great sponsors will be there - check them out:
- Experis Healthcare Solutions is hosting a pre-party Sunday night – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to RSVP.
- TRG clinical informatics will be in the house – contact email@example.com to connect in person!
- LRS Output Management will be in booth 232 – Stop by and see their HUGE ice sculptures!
- CDW will be in booth 5432 and is hosting several education sessions on emerging technologies.
Bloodworks Northwest…won’t be at the Conference, but we’re grateful for their sponsorship and their vital role in patient care!
HIMSS Oregon is a professional organization that is dedicated to the development of healthcare information technology professionals throughout the state of Oregon. As a chapter of the national HIMSS organization, we connect our members with the latest developments in industry and technology. Through HIMSS, our members gain access to new tools, methods and technologies as well as HIMSS’ professional development programs.
HIMSS Oregon recognizes and embraces the ever-changing practice of healthcare and how information technology can play an important role in improving patient care, maintaining compliance with government regulations, and evolving the overall clinical experience.
Our mission is to bring Oregon’s healthcare IT professionals together with their business and clinical partners to explore issues of common concern, network, promote the industry, and grow professionally by sharing our knowledge and experience, and to learn about new tools, methods and technologies.
Nearly 1000 Healthcare and IT professionals from across Oregon and southwest Washington actively participate in our chapter, including:
- IT leadership at Oregon’s healthcare organizations (CIOs, VPs, Directors)
- Healthcare IT professionals (business analysts, project managers, network administrators)
- Nursing and medical informaticists and clinicians
- Students from colleges and universities