Beyond the Four Walls Program
Billy Frank Jr Conference Room
721 NW 9th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209
Plenty of free and paid parking surrounds the Ecotrust building.
This will be an engaging discussion including panelists from a virtual healthcare provider, retail clinic and a community-based agency on how the compounding forces of consumer expectations, technology, social health determinants and competition are driving care delivery.
Key Discussion Topics/Questions:
- How are organizations incorporating virtual care - video visits, phone visits, E-Consults, texting, - into their operations.
- What are the unique people, process technology considerations for walk-in/retail clinics
- How do providers incorporate and address socio-economic circumstances in the delivery of healthcare in the community-setting
- Dave Boston, MD, Sr. Clinical Informaticist Medical Director of Virtual Care, OCHIN
- Ray Costantini, MD, MBA, CEO, Bright MD
- Erik Vanderlip, Chief Medical Director, Zoom+Care
- Sean Hubert, Chief Housing & Strategy Officer, Central City Concern